Lets Party Additive Free
A guide for creating a great additive-free birthday party
Hot of the press and as fresh and inspiring as the food and other ideas within.
This is the perfect guide for parents who want to give their
children and guests a great birthday party in a more natural, nutritional way, whilst avoiding artificial ingredients that can effect children’s behaviour and wellbeing.
This fantastic book is full of fun easy recipes, colour photos of your
favourite foods and party ideas covering…
• Suspect ingredients to look out for.
• Main meals and fruit & vegetable platters.
• Cakes, slices, sweets & treats.
• Home made drinks, ice blocks & frozen yoghurts.
• Party games & take home party bags.
Let’s Party Additive Free is the first book based on a series of similar
titles soon to be released by Melanie Avery.